LeverageLine Securities (Collateral) Requirements
- Your stocks, bonds, or mutual funds must be free-trading
- If restricted, restriction coming off within a month.
- Trading on a major stock exchange (e.g, NASDAQ or NYSE).
- Your stock, bond, or mutual fund etc. must trade on average at US $5/share or higher, consistently, over the last three months minimum.
- The average volume of trading activity must come to at least 250,000 shares per day over the prior 90 days. Most stocks on the major exchanges fit this trading minimum without problem.These are the major requirements, above. Special info/cases:
- If jointly owned or family owned (for example, as with a married couple or a family trust) then all relevant signatories will need to be party to the final credit line agreement.
- A company (e.g., an S Corp), can be the signatory for the loan.
- If your securities are in an IRA, 401K, or Keogh plan they are not eligible for the LeverageLine program unless removed from the retirement plan.
- There should be no bankruptcy, foreclosure, or abandoned student debt on your credit within the past five years.
- Although credit is pulled by your lending institution if you choose to proceed with your line after you sign your term sheet, it is only used only to verify your identity, not used in your offer.
- LeverageLine loan repayments do no show on your credit record and therefore do not affect any other loans you may have.
- We do support those who want to build company credit by putting loan in company’s name.
202.379.4744 | firstname.lastname@example.org