We offer access to a Specialized Lending Network for:
A Securities Portfolio Loan Network Featuring Top
U. S. Banks, Stock Brokerages & Licensed Advisors
Competing to Offer You the Better Rates & Terms.
Celebrating our long history of satisfied customers!
The A.B. Nicholas Portfolio Loan Network has provided competitive stock credit line offers since 2010 for
U. S. clients with marginable securities.
To deliver secure, low-interest-rate access to your stock portfolio's value without having to sell your holdings to do so.
A Recent Client Testimonial:
“This was a great route to keep my investments earning dividends and gains while leveraging those funds for a low-cost stock loan. I am glad I discovered this tool. Don Johnson (ABN Business Development Director) helped me compare the fixed versus variable costs. This is truly a win-win for any small business start-up if the borrower has at least $80K in marginable stocks. Great for 2nd career entrepreneurs looking to get their ideas or businesses off the ground who don’t want to place a lien on all their assets (e.g, home, business property) as is typically the case with the long, drawn-out SBA loan process.”
– Graham Waters, Small Business Owner
Why use our lending network?
Our goal is to save you the pain of unbearably high interest rates!
Add our LeverageLine stock loan to your down payment and reduce monthly payments. Supplement your other securities finance when you need more cash than the bank can provide. Replace your high-interest margin loan with a LeverageLine.
Get into your franchise quickly without waiting months for your SBA loan to clear; or integrate our LeverageLine stock loan securities finance into your existing SBA or bank financing to help your business grow faster and easier.
Use your tax-deferred UPREIT Operating Partnership Unit shares as collateral for a great, low-rate line of credit without having to convert or sell as taxable UPREITs. Great for quick capital when you need it for your business.
Use LeverageLine securities finance to reduce the legally reportable value of your stock portfolio assets, on your child’s student aid eligibility application FAFSA to ensure maximum college financial aid eligibility.
- Better credit lines mean higher loan-to-value – up (advances) to 95% depending on the composition of your securities portfolio. More loan-to-value means more cash available for your needs.
- No credit inquiry is required to receive a pre-approved loan or credit line offer. Our lenders look at your asset value first. They’ll evaluate your stocks, mutual funds, REITs, ETFs for risk factors, then make an offer.
- 100% U. S.-based, FINRA-certified advisors from top U. S. institutions make up our stock-secured credit line lending and collateral loan network.
- Wholesale, competitive rates are usually well below what brokerages typically offer on a margin loan or collateral loan.
- Zero cost to confidentially apply. You pay A. B. Nicholas only if we deliver as promised, which means AFTER you’ve received your funds. There are no up-front fees in advance.
- Many additional benefits and features, which each lender has pledged to honor, include the ability to defer payments, use a Trust of an established company as the signatory, and fixed-rate options for your collateral loan.
- Designed for Operating Partnership Unit (OPU) owners and those with Umbrella Partnership Real Estate Investment Trust (UPREIT) securities that cannot be sold without losing tax-deferred status and paying large cap gains taxes.
- Get liquidity from UPREITs and REITS without having to convert or sell beforehand — normally impossible.
- Same top-tier, licensed U. S. based network of major U. S. brokerage partners.
- Allows real estate investors to be paid in UPREIT stock without having to convert those tax-deferred UPREITs into a standard fully taxable marginable REIT. (Consult with your CPA for specifics).
- Maintain your UPREIT in its current tax status while still tapping the portfolio for liquidity for other investments. (Should also be confirmed for your specific situation with your CPA).
- Minimum portfolio value at inception: $2 million
A. B. Nicholas Securities Finance LLC is a
Securities-Portfolio-as-Collateral Lending Network
Consisting of Top-Tier, FINRA-member, Licensed Advisors from
Major U. S. Public Institutions Make Up Your Lending Network.
Let Professional, Licensed, Institutional Competition from
Well-Known Major U. S. Brokerages & Banks Deliver You the
Best Possible Stock Loan Terms the Market Can Offer.