A Securities-as-Collateral Lending Network
(*and all other marginable securities including ETF’s, mutual funds, & REITS)
Need Help? Use Our Interactive Tool to Determine if Your Securities Portfolio is Eligible for a Credit Line.
Recent Client Testimonial:
“This was a great route to keep my investments earning dividends and gains while leveraging those funds for a low cost loan. I am glad I discovered this tool. Also, Don Johnson (ABN Business Development Director) helped me compare the fixed versus variable costs. This is truly a win-win for any small business start-up. Great for 2nd career entrepreneurs looking to get their ideas or businesses off the ground!”
– Graham Waters, Small Business Owner, 10/12/2021
- Better credit lines means higher loan-o-value – up (advances) to up to 95% depending on the composition of your securities portfolio. More loan-to-value means more cash available for your needs.
- No credit inquiry required to receive a pre-approved loan or credit line offer. Our lenders look at your asset value first. They’ll evaluate your stocks, mutual funds, REITs, ETFs for risk factors, then make an offer.
- 100% U. S.-based, FINRA-certified advisors from top U. S. institutions make up our stock-secured credit line lending network.
- Wholesale, competitive rates usually well below what brokerages typically offer on a margin loan.
- Zero cost to confidentially apply. You pay A. B. Nicholas only if we deliver as promised, which means AFTER you’ve received your funds. There are no up-front fees in advance.
- Many additional benefits and features, which each lender has pledged to honor, including ability to defer payments, use a Trust of an established company as the signatory, and fixed rate options.
- Designed for those with Umbrella Partnership Real Estate Investment Trust (UPREIT) securities that cannot be sold without losing tax-deferred status and paying large cap gains taxes.
- Get liquidity from UPREITs and REITS without having to convert or sell beforehand — normally impossible.
- Same top-tier, licensed U. S. based network of major U. S. brokerage partners.
- Allows real estate investors to be paid in UPREIT stock without having to convert those tax-deferred UPREITs into a standard fully taxable marginable REIT. (Consult with your CPA for specifics).
- Maintain your UPREIT in its current tax status while still tapping the portfolio for liquidity for other investments. (Should also be confirmed for your specific situation with your CPA).
- Minimum portfolio value at inception: $2 million
Free to Apply * Pre-Approval Quotes * 100% Licensed SIPC-FINRA Lenders * BBB A+ Rated Ten Years Running
No mandatory lender-side fees * Highest LTV in the market * Lowest wholesale rates
Questions? CALL ☏ 202.379.4744 (9-6 M-F)
(*Weekdays, for applications received before 2PM)
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau 2010-2019 !
Specialized For Real Estate Investors
Add our LeverageLine stock loan to your down payment and reduce monthly payments. Supplement your other financing when you need more cash than the bank can provide. Replace your high-interest with a LeverageLine.
Specialized For Franchise Investors
Get into your franchise quickly without waiting months for your SBA loan to clear; or integrate our LeverageLine stock loan credit line into your existing SBA or bank financing to help your business grow faster and easier.
For Owners of Tax-Deferred REITs
Use your tax-deferred UPREIT Operating Partnership Unit shares as collateral for a great, low-rate line of credit without having to convert or sell as taxable UPREITs. Great for quick capital when you need it for your business.
Get More College Financial Aid Eligibility
Use LeverageLine to reduce the legally reportable value of your stock portfolio assets, on your child’s student aid eligibility application FAFSA to ensure maximum college financial aid eligibility.